Robot vacuum cleaner Trifo Max
Suction power:3000 Pa
Dust container volume:600 ml
Description Trifo Max
- Trifo robot vacuum cleaner can create a suction power of 3,000 Pa maximun, the wide main brush and six claw side brush penetrate deep into corners. Perfect for hardwood floors, carpets, tiles, etc. by adjusting the suction force.
- The 'Max' robot vacuum is equipped with a TIRVS (Trifo Intelligent Robotics Vision System), which allows it to see the environment through a camera and choose the most efficient cleaning route and avoid obstacles.
- Trifo robot vacuum can send alert notifications in the event of break-in, allowing users to check its on-board camera. You can also see the actual situation in your house through Trifo app when you are away from home.
- The 'Max' robot vacuum cleaner is Alexa compatible, can realise intuitive human-robot interaction! By the way, you can also control this robot hoover at any time with the Trifo Home app, such as arrange the cleaning schedule.
- The battery capacity of the Trifo robotic vacuum cleaner is 5200mAh, allowing for a runtime of 120 minutes. Self-charging is a must. It will automatically return to the docking station when work is finished or the battery level is low.
- Trifo robot vacuum is equipped with anti-drop sensors and anti-collision sensors, which can guide Max navigate around obstacles and avoid to fall down from stairs and edges. It can cross obstacles of under 2 cm.
- The 600ml dust container holds a lot of dirt and the robot vacuum is very easy to clean and maintain. Save your time spent on house cleaning
- Trifo is a team with a creative spirit, we are committed to give our customers house cleaning solution. Help you get a easier and better life. For any question, feel free to contact our customer service team.
|Max||X10||Jet Bot VR30T80313W||V80||DEEBOT X2 Omni|
|Cleaning type||Dry||Dry and wet||Dry||Dry and wet||Dry and wet|
|Suction power||3000 Pa||4000 Pa||3000 Pa||1900 Pa||8000 Pa|
|Cleaning area||n/a m²||150 m²||80 m²||150 m²||300 m²|
|Dust container volume||600 ml||400 ml||400 ml||750 ml||400 ml|
|Water tank volume||n/a ml||200 ml||n/a ml||300 ml||180 ml|
|Cartography||Visual Navigation||Lidar (LDS)||Lidar (LDS)||n/a||Smart Dual-laser Lidar Navigation|
|Battery life (up to)||120 Minutes||180 Minutes||90 Minutes||120 Minutes||300 Minutes|
|Position in ranking||n/a||7||43||n/a||50|
Characteristics Trifo Max
Vibrating mopping padVibrations will help to clean the floor better when wet cleaningNo
Cleaning typeПод влажной уборкой не стоит думать что это заменит Вам мытье пола шваброй, но протереть влажной тряпкой ламинат - пылесос сможет :)Dry
Suction power3000 Pa
Dust container volume600 ml
Self-cleaning baseFrom the advantages of the base - you will save time for cleaning the container of the robot. Cons: Noise when cleaning, necessity to buy garbage bags. The base will not save you from brushing the wound hair from the turbo brushNo
Number of side brushes1 PC
Overcoming the thresholdsup to 2 cm
Navigation capabilitiesBuilding a room map
Manual robot control (from the app)
Room cleaning / Zone cleaning
Control typeManual (from the button on the vacuum cleaner)
Integration with cloud servicesAmazon Alexa
Dust collector filling indicatorNo
Battery life (up to)120 Minutes
Dimensions and equipment
EquipmentMax robot vacuum
Before buying a product, check the specifications and configuration with the seller, or visit the official website.
Instructions for Trifo Max
Video Reviews Trifo Max
Users also compare
Users also compared with
Latest News and ArticlesAll news
Xiaomi Robot Vacuum E10: Revolutionizing Home Cleaning with Intelligence and Power
A Comprehensive Guide to Fixing Robot Vacuum Navigation Issues
Prolonging the Life of Your Robot Vacuum: A Comprehensive Maintenance Guide
Introducing the Dreame Bot L10 Pro: Revolutionizing Home Cleaning
Roborock S7 Max Ultra - Redefining Smart Home Maintenance