Robot vacuum cleaner with wet cleaning Tesvor X500
Description Tesvor X500
- The dual-chip and the independent robot operating algorithm make the Tesvor X500 more accurate and agile.
- The gyroscope navigation and the S-shaped route features guarantee your house to be cleaned in a high-quality manner.
- With the great APP on your smartphone, you can monitor the cleaning process of your vacuum cleaner robot on your room map at any time.
- The robot vacuum will clean according to your ideas and plan, with no concerns about missing sweeping.
- The Tesvor X500 is equipped with professional brushes to clean hard-to-reach corners effectively.
- The intelligent navigation to the charging station enables the Tesvor X500 can accurately know where it is and can return to the charging pile in time. Typically, a comprehensive clean requires a stable auto charge.
- The unique 3-filter system ensures dust-free air in your rooms. Unlike other commercial vacuum cleaners, the finest dust particles are not transported back into the room.
- Tesvor X500 cleans areas that are difficult to reach. Its low-height body makes it easy to clean the space under cupboards or seating furniture.
- The device automatically detects obstacles and walls. The sensors prevent it from tipping over and colliding with objects such as furniture.
- You can create a cleaning plan in the app as you like and view the cleaning situation anytime.
|Cleaning type||Dry and wet||Dry and wet|
|Suction power||1800 Pa||1800 Pa|
|Cleaning area||150 m²||n/a m²|
|Dust container volume||600 ml||600 ml|
|Water tank volume||350 ml||350 ml|
|Battery life (up to)||100 Minutes||120 Minutes|
|Position in ranking||n/a||n/a|
Characteristics Tesvor X500
Vibrating mopping padVibrations will help to clean the floor better when wet cleaningNo
Cleaning typeПод влажной уборкой не стоит думать что это заменит Вам мытье пола шваброй, но протереть влажной тряпкой ламинат - пылесос сможет :)Dry and wet
Suction power1800 Pa
Dust container volume600 ml
Water tank volume350 ml
Self-cleaning baseFrom the advantages of the base - you will save time for cleaning the container of the robot. Cons: Noise when cleaning, necessity to buy garbage bags. The base will not save you from brushing the wound hair from the turbo brushNo
Number of side brushes1 PC
Overcoming the thresholdsup to 1.5 cm
Limiter cleaning zoneMagnetic tape
Navigation capabilitiesBuilding a room map
Manual robot control (from the app)
Room cleaning / Zone cleaning
Cleaning time calculation
Control typeManual (from the button on the vacuum cleaner)
Remote control (IR)
Integration with cloud servicesAmazon Alexa
Dust collector filling indicatorNo
Battery life (up to)120 Minutes
Charging time4.00 Hours
Dimensions and equipment
2 side brushes
Before buying a product, check the specifications and configuration with the seller, or visit the official website.
Instructions for Tesvor X500
Video Reviews Tesvor X500
Users also compare
Users also compared with
Latest News and ArticlesAll news
Xiaomi Robot Vacuum E10: Revolutionizing Home Cleaning with Intelligence and Power
A Comprehensive Guide to Fixing Robot Vacuum Navigation Issues
Prolonging the Life of Your Robot Vacuum: A Comprehensive Maintenance Guide
Introducing the Dreame Bot L10 Pro: Revolutionizing Home Cleaning
Roborock S7 Max Ultra - Redefining Smart Home Maintenance