Robot vacuum cleaner Tesvor V300
Suction power:1200 Pa
Dust container volume:600 ml
Cartography:Smart (Gyroscope / Motion Tracking Sensor)
Description Tesvor V300
- Tesvor v300 can be controlled by remote control or from your smartphone with the free application or by Alexa or Google Home. Its remote programming function allows you to activate or schedule a cleaning at the time that suits you and to find your own home when you return home. It works silently and frees you from housework, giving you more time to spend with your family or hobbies.
- Its gyroscopic navigation system provides coverage of 98% of the floor area of a room. The deep cleaning mode can overcome the toughest stains and the side cleaning mode fits all rooms in your home. It circulates under furniture and can reach hard-to-reach areas by cleaning every nook deep.
- Five cleaning methods, Tesvor effectively removes dirt, debris, hair, animal hair, dust, and allergens on all hard floors (Parquet, ceramic tiles ...) for a thorough cleaning daily. HEPA anti-allergy filter with a 3-layer filtration system guarantees the purity of the air in your rooms without dust.
- Robust and reliable, it is equipped with a motor of 1200pa power, two side brush heads, a 0.6-liter dust bin, and a 2500mA high capacity Li-ion battery to ensure quality cleaning. Thanks to its detectors, it avoids stairs, obstacles and cleans without damaging furniture or fragile objects.
- Eliminate your old vacuum cleaner and enjoy your free time with our high-quality robot! With its comfortable autonomy of about 2 hours, Tesvor can be activated 24 hours a day because it always returns to the charging station when low-battery.
- The robot can be controlled from your smartphone and you can see the progress of cleaning from your phone.
|V300S||V300||D10s Plus||DEEBOT OZMO N8||L80|
|Cleaning type||Dry||Dry||Dry and wet||Dry and wet||Dry and wet|
|Suction power||1400 Pa||1200 Pa||5000 Pa||2300 Pa||4000 Pa|
|Cleaning area||n/a m²||n/a m²||240 m²||120 m²||n/a m²|
|Dust container volume||600 ml||600 ml||570 ml||420 ml||250 ml|
|Water tank volume||n/a ml||n/a ml||235 ml||240 ml||n/a ml|
|Cartography||n/a||Smart (Gyroscope / Motion Tracking Sensor)||LiDAR Navigation + AI||Lidar (LDS)||Lidar (LDS)|
|Battery life (up to)||100 Minutes||100 Minutes||280 Minutes||110 Minutes||n/a Minutes|
|Position in ranking||n/a||n/a||4||22||n/a|
Characteristics Tesvor V300
Vibrating mopping padVibrations will help to clean the floor better when wet cleaningNo
Cleaning typeПод влажной уборкой не стоит думать что это заменит Вам мытье пола шваброй, но протереть влажной тряпкой ламинат - пылесос сможет :)Dry
Suction power1200 Pa
Dust container volume600 ml
Self-cleaning baseFrom the advantages of the base - you will save time for cleaning the container of the robot. Cons: Noise when cleaning, necessity to buy garbage bags. The base will not save you from brushing the wound hair from the turbo brushNo
Number of side brushes2 PC
CartographySmart (Gyroscope / Motion Tracking Sensor)
Navigation capabilitiesBuilding a room map
Manual robot control (from the app)
Room cleaning / Zone cleaning
Control typeManual (from the button on the vacuum cleaner)
Remote control (IR)
Integration with cloud servicesAmazon Alexa
Dust collector filling indicatorNo
Battery life (up to)100 Minutes
Charging time5.00 Hours
Dimensions and equipment
EquipmentRobot vacuum V300
Side brushes - 4
Before buying a product, check the specifications and configuration with the seller, or visit the official website.
Video Reviews Tesvor V300
Users also compare
Users also compared with
Latest News and ArticlesAll news
How to Maintain and Clean Your Roborock Robot Vacuum for Optimal Performance
Troubleshoot and Resolve Wi-Fi Connectivity Issues with Roborock S6/S6 MaxV
Are Robot Vacuums Pet-Friendly?
Navigating the Future: 3D Obstacle Avoidance in Robot Vacuums"
Roborock Vacuum Cleaners Series S vs. Q: Which One Suits Your Needs?