Robot vacuum cleaner Shark IQ Robot Vacuum AV1002AE
Description Shark IQ AV1002AE
- A bagless, self-emptying base holds up to 45 days of dirt and debris.
- Self-cleaning brushroll removes pet hair and long hair as it cleans - no more hair wrap.
- Faster mapping speed for a quicker total home map compared to the previous model (RV1001AE).
- Improved carpet cleaning performance compared to the previous model (RV1001AE).
- Schedule whole-home cleaning or target specific rooms or areas to clean right now with the SharkClean app or voice control with Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant.
- Deep-cleaning power to take on large debris, small debris, and pet hair on carpets and floors.
- Methodically cleans row by row and then navigates room to room for complete home coverage.
- Maps your home and lets you choose which rooms to clean immediately.
- Designed for homes with pets, this automatic vacuum features a self-empty base, a multi-surface brushroll, and a multi-stage filtration system to capture dust, dander, and pet allergens.
Characteristics Shark IQ AV1002AE
Vibrating mopping padVibrations will help to clean the floor better when wet cleaningNo
Cleaning typeПод влажной уборкой не стоит думать что это заменит Вам мытье пола шваброй, но протереть влажной тряпкой ламинат - пылесос сможет :)Dry
Dust container volume170 ml
Self-cleaning baseFrom the advantages of the base - you will save time for cleaning the container of the robot. Cons: Noise when cleaning, necessity to buy garbage bags. The base will not save you from brushing the wound hair from the turbo brushYes
Number of side brushes2 PC
Navigation capabilitiesManual robot control (from the app)
Control typeManual (from the button on the vacuum cleaner)
Integration with cloud servicesAmazon Alexa
Dust collector filling indicatorNo
Dimensions and equipment
EquipmentShark IQ Robot
2 Side brushes
Before buying a product, check the specifications and configuration with the seller, or visit the official website.
Video Reviews Shark IQ AV1002AE
Rating by parameters Shark
Qwerty Rating (Beta Version) of products based on GA analytics of views, comparisons and other parameters. Allows the user to understand how popular this product is among other models that are presented on the site