Xiaomi Robot Vacuum Cleaners6 goods
The Chinese brand, Xiaomi, introduces innovative technological solutions for the convenience of users. In 2016, the company released the first robotic vacuum cleaner designed for dry cleaning only. Despite a simple design solution and a basic set of functions, the robot vacuum cleaner has become a sales leader. For new models of robotic vacuum cleaners, the developers have provided the ability to perform dry and wet cleaning and a number of additional functions.
The Xiaomi brand aims to produce reliable, powerful, and high-quality products at affordable prices. Brand developers constantly use innovative developments and solutions to improve the quality of the line, thereby increasing the efficiency of using devices.
Xiaomi vacuum cleaners are suitable for cleaning apartments, office spaces, and private houses.
Among the advantages of Xiaomi robotic vacuum cleaners are:
- A wide range of robotic vacuum cleaners
- High-quality and thorough cleaning of the premises
- Automatic selection of the operating mode
- Choice of flooring
- Duration of work on one charge (up to 180 minutes)
- Suction power
- Building a map of premises, taking into account hard-to-reach places
- Overcoming obstacles up to 2 cm high
- The ability to control the robot vacuum cleaner using a smartphone
- Different containers for water and garbage
- Reasonable regulation of water supply
- Availability of HEPA filters
- The cleaning area of some models is up to 250 m2, which makes it possible to clean large rooms.
The Xiaomi brand has managed to gain the trust of consumers. The company is constantly improving, developing, and implementing new technologies that make products more reliable and functional.
Questions and answers (FAQ) in category Robot Vacuum Cleaners
- The presence of a turbo brush is necessary for high-quality cleaning of the premises.
- Suction power - from 2000 Pa - affects the quality of the cleaning result.
- The presence of wet cleaning - optional (but this option does not replace full-fledged cleaning with a mop).
- The presence of a self-cleaning base - the price of models of this type is higher, but this will save time.
- Side brushes - there must be at least one side brush for high-quality cleaning.
When there are pets, it is necessary to mark the zones in the application that the robot should not enter.
It should be removed from the floor, something that can be found by a robot vacuum cleaner, such as headphones, cords from charging phones, small children's toys like Lego.
It is important that all doors are open, and the distance is sufficient for the robot to pass (10-20 cm more than the width of the robot itself).
For good navigation, the robot must have a lidar (LDS) to compile a high-quality map of the room. The presence of a front camera with AI technology will help you avoid obstacles such as children's toys, cords and similar objects
Many robotic vacuum cleaners can be controlled using a mobile application, since you can configure the parameters of the vacuum cleaner. You can also start cleaning by pressing the button on the vacuum cleaner.
Robotic vacuum cleaners without app - not recommended
Lidar (LDS-sensor) is attached to the top of the robot vacuum cleaner. It performs movements in a circle and makes measurements of distances, and it is how a map of the room is built