iRobot Vacuum Cleaners37 goods
Among the popular series of robot vacuum cleaners, models of the American brand iRobot should be highlighted. All products are of high quality and have a long service life. iRobot offers robotic equipment that will clean quickly and efficiently and with minimal noise. Models differ in terms of cleaning area, design, functions and equipment.
Movement directions of iRobot vacuum cleaner models:
- Random - the vacuum cleaner chooses a random route. It moves in a straight line, zigzag, along the walls and makes turns at an arbitrary angle.
- Along the walls - the robot cleaner moves parallel along the walls, which allows you to cover the entire perimeter of the room.
- Left-Right mode - the movement of the robot cleaner follows the trajectory from left to right. The user sets this mode manually.
- Forward-backward mode - the robot moves along the trajectory forward-backwards. This mode is activated manually.
- Zigzag mode - the device performs zigzag movements on the room surface, which improves the quality of space cleaning.
- Spiral - spiral cleaning removes the toughest dirt.
- Along the perimeter of the room - the robot vacuum moves along walls, around corners and around the perimeter for perfect cleaning.
Questions and answers (FAQ) in category Robot Vacuum Cleaners
- The presence of a turbo brush is necessary for high-quality cleaning of the premises.
- Suction power - from 2000 Pa - affects the quality of the cleaning result.
- The presence of wet cleaning - optional (but this option does not replace full-fledged cleaning with a mop).
- The presence of a self-cleaning base - the price of models of this type is higher, but this will save time.
- Side brushes - there must be at least one side brush for high-quality cleaning.
When there are pets, it is necessary to mark the zones in the application that the robot should not enter.
It should be removed from the floor, something that can be found by a robot vacuum cleaner, such as headphones, cords from charging phones, small children's toys like Lego.
It is important that all doors are open, and the distance is sufficient for the robot to pass (10-20 cm more than the width of the robot itself).
For good navigation, the robot must have a lidar (LDS) to compile a high-quality map of the room. The presence of a front camera with AI technology will help you avoid obstacles such as children's toys, cords and similar objects
Many robotic vacuum cleaners can be controlled using a mobile application, since you can configure the parameters of the vacuum cleaner. You can also start cleaning by pressing the button on the vacuum cleaner.
Robotic vacuum cleaners without app - not recommended
Lidar (LDS-sensor) is attached to the top of the robot vacuum cleaner. It performs movements in a circle and makes measurements of distances, and it is how a map of the room is built