Robot Vacuum Cleaners434 goods
Robot vacuum cleaners have become valuable helpers in everyday life. Before purchasing a device, you should evaluate the area of the house or apartment to be cleaned, understand what kind of flooring is provided in the room and whether there are carpets and pets. All this will influence the choice of the robot vacuum cleaner model and its functional features.
Robot vacuum cleaners have several advantages:
- Allows you to save time. The robot vacuum cleaner independently performs cleaning in the room without the presence of the owner. The user only needs to press a button, and the device will perform the entire cleaning by itself. Various models have a function for setting a working schedule, which will allow you to clean efficiently at a specified time on certain days of the week. Some models support remote control of the device via a phone app.
- Cleaning a large area. The robot vacuum cleaner will become an indispensable assistant when you need to clean a room with a large area. The user will save time and effort and get a well-cleaned area
- Easy to use. The user selects the required program, and then the vacuum cleaner scans the room, performs cleaning and returns to its original position.
- Dry and wet cleaning. A wide range of models allows you to choose the option of the device for dry or dry and wet cleaning.
- Small dimensions. The compact size of the device allows cleaning in hard-to-reach places where the most dust collects, for example, under the bed.
- Fewer allergens. In modern models, filters are provided that trap dust and trap large particles.
Questions and answers (FAQ) in category Robot Vacuum Cleaners
- The presence of a turbo brush is necessary for high-quality cleaning of the premises.
- Suction power - from 2000 Pa - affects the quality of the cleaning result.
- The presence of wet cleaning - optional (but this option does not replace full-fledged cleaning with a mop).
- The presence of a self-cleaning base - the price of models of this type is higher, but this will save time.
- Side brushes - there must be at least one side brush for high-quality cleaning.
When there are pets, it is necessary to mark the zones in the application that the robot should not enter.
It should be removed from the floor, something that can be found by a robot vacuum cleaner, such as headphones, cords from charging phones, small children's toys like Lego.
It is important that all doors are open, and the distance is sufficient for the robot to pass (10-20 cm more than the width of the robot itself).
For good navigation, the robot must have a lidar (LDS) to compile a high-quality map of the room. The presence of a front camera with AI technology will help you avoid obstacles such as children's toys, cords and similar objects
Many robotic vacuum cleaners can be controlled using a mobile application, since you can configure the parameters of the vacuum cleaner. You can also start cleaning by pressing the button on the vacuum cleaner.
Robotic vacuum cleaners without app - not recommended
Lidar (LDS-sensor) is attached to the top of the robot vacuum cleaner. It performs movements in a circle and makes measurements of distances, and it is how a map of the room is built