Roborock - 2023 - Robot Vacuum Cleaners
List of Roborock Robot Vacuum Cleaners, announced in 2023.
All Roborock products
Latest News and Articles about RoborockAll news
Since 2014, Beijing Roborock Technology Co., Ltd. (Roborock) conducts research and develops new products that make people's lives easier and more comfortable. The company has developed a lineup of robotic vacuum cleaners that work so efficiently that people can save time cleaning and devote their free time to the most important tasks. Roborock is headquartered in Beijing, with R&D and branch offices in Shanghai and Shenzhen. Engineers work closely with designers, scientists, and others throughout the product development and testing process. The Roborock team has experience in Algorithm Development, Electronic Engineering, Mechanical Design, and Manufacturing. The talented employees create the smartest and most effective products in the global market.
The company's core values are positive, integrity, exploration of the unknown, the pursuit of ideals, close cooperation, and mutual understanding to achieve the desired result.
Achievements of the company:
- July 2014 - Roborock begins operations.
- September 2014 - Received investment from Xiaomi, the company became a member of the Xiaomi ecological network.
- September 2016 - The first Mi Home robot vacuum cleaner was released and became the best-selling robot in China.
- March 27, 2017 - Mi Home robotic vacuum cleaner went on sale in Taiwan.
- September 19, 2017 - Launch of the second product - the Roborock robot vacuum cleaner. November 2019 - The launch of the Roborock S5 Max, which has a scheduled cleaning function, allows the user to mop the floor with precise water control.
- January 6, 2020 - Launch the Roborock H6, the world's first cordless vacuum cleaner with a heavy-duty lithium polymer battery.
- April 29, 2020 - The Roborock S6 MaxV launches with an improved dual optical prevention camera, and ReactiveAI's proprietary algorithms herald a new level of Roborock cleaning intelligence.
- May 2020 - For Roborock S6 MaxV, a new multi-level mapping function has been developed to clean every room's level.
- January 11, 2021 - Launch the Roborock S7, the world's first robot vacuum cleaner with ultrasonic cleaning and squeegee lifting.
- July 2021 - Launch of the Roborock Auto-Empty Dock for easier cleaning.