Robot vacuum cleaner with wet cleaning Proscenic 830T
Description Proscenic 830T
- Real-time positioning and a home cleaning plan can help the robot determine its own position and then effectively plan the cleaning based on the floor plans and clean systematically.
- With the wifi connection, you can plan, monitor, remote control and stop cleaning anywhere at any time. Note, however, that the app supports only 2.4GHz Wi-Fi.
- The 830T Proscenic robot can be controlled by voice commands to Alexa. You could connect it with Alexa and then give instructions, eg. start cleaning, stop or go to the charging station etc.
- With the electric water tank you can adjust the water seepage according to your needs (by APP). With the microelectronic control technology, the water tank will not seep water when returning to the charging station, charging and standby mode.
- When the cleaning is finished or when the battery level is low, the robot automatically returns to the charging station and begins to charge, so it always prepares for next cleaning. (Please set the charging station to a correct position, otherwise the return journey will be affected.)
- Crossing obstacles of 1.5cm high with ease.
- Highly sensitive anti-falling sensors prevent the robot from falling down stairs and steps.
- With a height of only 7.6 cm, it fits well under beds, sofas and cabinets, effectively cleans the corners and hard to reach places.
- The vacuum robot has a virtual tape function that prevents the robot from entering an area of the house.
|Cleaning type||Dry and wet||Dry||Dry and wet||Dry and wet||Dry and wet||Dry and wet|
|Suction power||1500 Pa||n/a Pa||1800 Pa||1800 Pa||3000 Pa||3000 Pa|
|Cleaning area||120 m²||100 m²||n/a m²||120 m²||n/a m²||n/a m²|
|Dust container volume||420 ml||600 ml||600 ml||400 ml||300 ml||500 ml|
|Water tank volume||130 ml||n/a ml||350 ml||350 ml||300 ml||300 ml|
|Cartography||Gyroscope||Gyroscope||Gyroscope||Gyroscope||camera + gyroscope||Gyroscope|
|Battery life (up to)||120 Minutes||120 Minutes||130 Minutes||120 Minutes||120 Minutes||120 Minutes|
|Position in ranking||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||69|
Characteristics Proscenic 830T
Vibrating mopping padVibrations will help to clean the floor better when wet cleaningNo
Cleaning typeПод влажной уборкой не стоит думать что это заменит Вам мытье пола шваброй, но протереть влажной тряпкой ламинат - пылесос сможет :)Dry and wet
Suction power1800 Pa
Cleaning area120 m²
Dust container volume400 ml
Water tank volume350 ml
Self-cleaning baseFrom the advantages of the base - you will save time for cleaning the container of the robot. Cons: Noise when cleaning, necessity to buy garbage bags. The base will not save you from brushing the wound hair from the turbo brushNo
Number of side brushes2 PC
Overcoming the thresholdsup to 1.5 cm
Limiter cleaning zoneMagnetic tape
Navigation capabilitiesBuilding a room map
Setting the suction power and water level for each room
Manual robot control (from the app)
Control typeManual (from the button on the vacuum cleaner)
Integration with cloud servicesAmazon Alexa
Fast chargingAllows user to charge the battery at an accelerated rate, but due to the accelerated charge, the battery will wear out a little faster. This function can be useful if you need to clean a large area within one dayNo
Battery life (up to)120 Minutes
Charging time5.00 Hours
Dimensions and equipment
EquipmentRobot Vacuum Cleaner
Link to manufacturer website
Before buying a product, check the specifications and configuration with the seller, or visit the official website.
Video Reviews Proscenic 830T
Users also compare
Users also compared with
Latest News and ArticlesAll news
Xiaomi Robot Vacuum E10: Revolutionizing Home Cleaning with Intelligence and Power
A Comprehensive Guide to Fixing Robot Vacuum Navigation Issues
Prolonging the Life of Your Robot Vacuum: A Comprehensive Maintenance Guide
Introducing the Dreame Bot L10 Pro: Revolutionizing Home Cleaning
Roborock S7 Max Ultra - Redefining Smart Home Maintenance