Robot vacuum cleaner Neato D9
Cleaning area:140 m²
Dust container volume:700 ml
Description Neato Botvac D9
- The Neato D9 features 40% greater dirt pick up than Neato D5 and an easy-to-clean Ultra-Performance filter capturing up to 99.5% of allergens and fine dust particles as small as 10 microns. The pleated design allows for greater filtering surface area without sacrificing vacuum suction.
- Large coverage area for a quicker clean. Clean up to 1,600 sq. feet on a single charge ideal for medium to larger-sized homes. Neato LaserSmart SLAM technology with LIDAR completely maps, navigates and cleans your home. Unlike camera-based technology, LIDAR allows Neato robots to navigate and clean even in the dark.
- Designed to complete the job. The Neato D9 has 200 minutes of runtime, but if your robot needs more time, it will auto-recharge and resume.
- Zone and No-Go Zone cleaning. Customize your floorplan with Zones that define areas to clean more frequently—or No-Go Zones to identify areas to avoid (like a child's play area or pet food bowls).
- Extra help when and where you need it. Control your robot through the MyNeato app. Clean on-demand or on a schedule with Routines. It's up to you, just leave the cleaning to your robot.
- New Helix Multi-Surface Brush. Unique 140° design reduces brush noise by up to 50%* on hard surfaces. Excels at dust and debris pickup on all surface types.
- Big brush and dirt bin. Huge difference. Clean with a Helix Multi-Surface Brush that’s up to 70% bigger than those round robots. It’s effective on any surface—hardwood, carpet or tile—so it’s great for any home. The large 0.7-liter dirt bin holds more dirt, dust, and dander for a quicker, more complete clean.
- Protects your Privacy. With no cameras or microphones on board, the D9 uses LaserSmart navigation powered by LIDAR to navigate. The D9 doesn’t record images or audio of you or your belongings and state-of-art encryption both on the robot and in the cloud ensure your security. Your data is never sold or shared.
- Product software features may be added and/or subject to change in the course of continuous product improvement. Certain features shown may not be available at time of product purchase and will be delivered directly to your app and/or robot vacuum, when available*
|DEEBOT N8 Pro Plus
|X10 Pro Omni
|Dry and wet
|Dry and wet
|Dust container volume
|Water tank volume
|Battery life (up to)
|Position in ranking
Characteristics Neato Botvac D9
Vibrating mopping padVibrations will help to clean the floor better when wet cleaningNo
Cleaning typeПод влажной уборкой не стоит думать что это заменит Вам мытье пола шваброй, но протереть влажной тряпкой ламинат - пылесос сможет :)Dry
Cleaning area140 m²
Dust container volume700 ml
Self-cleaning baseFrom the advantages of the base - you will save time for cleaning the container of the robot. Cons: Noise when cleaning, necessity to buy garbage bags. The base will not save you from brushing the wound hair from the turbo brushNo
Number of side brushes1 PC
Overcoming the thresholdsup to 2 cm
Navigation capabilitiesZoning a room into rooms
Manual robot control (from the app)
Room cleaning / Zone cleaning
Control typeManual (from the button on the vacuum cleaner)
Integration with cloud servicesAmazon Alexa
Dust collector filling indicatorNo
Battery life (up to)200 Minutes
Dimensions and equipment
EquipmentNeato D9 Intelligent Robot Vacuum
Slimline Charge Base
Power cord (6')
Helix Multi-Surface Brush
Ultra-Performance filter (2 extra)
Brush Cleaning Tool
4200mAH 14.4V high-capacity lithium-ion battery
Before buying a product, check the specifications and configuration with the seller, or visit the official website.
Video Reviews Neato Botvac D9
Users also compare
Users also compared with