Robot vacuum cleaner iRobot Roomba e5
Suction power:1700 Pa
Cleaning area:150 m²
Dust container volume:500 ml
Description iRobot Roomba e5
- Pulls in stubborn dirt and messes with a Premium 3-Stage Cleaning System and 5X the Power-Lifting Suction.
- Unique Dual Multi-Surface Rubber Brushes don't get tangled with pet hair. Brushes adjust and flex to stay in constant contact with carpets and hard floors. High-Efficiency Filter traps 99% of cat and dog dander allergens.
- Learns your cleaning habits to offer up personalized schedules, while Google Assistant and Alexa allow you to start cleaning with just the sound of your voice.
- A full suite of advanced sensors allow Roomba to navigate under and around furniture, and along edges. Cliff Detect keeps it from falling down stairs.
- Dirt Detect Sensors alert your robot about dirtier areas of your home, like high-traffic spots, and cleans them more thoroughly.
- Provides a system of cleaning features and smart sensors that allow the robot to adjust to your unique home and deliver a daily clean.
- Auto-Adjust Cleaning Head automatically adapts its height to effectively clean carpets and hard floors.
- Runs for up to 90 minutes before automatically docking and recharging.
|Roomba e5||D9||Roomba i3||Q7 Max Plus||X10|
|Cleaning type||Dry||Dry and wet||Dry||Dry and wet||Dry and wet|
|Suction power||1700 Pa||3000 Pa||1700 Pa||4200 Pa||4000 Pa|
|Cleaning area||150 m²||200 m²||100 m²||n/a m²||150 m²|
|Dust container volume||500 ml||570 ml||500 ml||470 ml||400 ml|
|Water tank volume||n/a ml||200 ml||n/a ml||350 ml||200 ml|
|Self-cleaning base||No||n/a||Yes, sold separately||Yes||Yes|
|Cartography||n/a||Lidar (LDS)||n/a||Lidar (LDS)||Lidar (LDS)|
|Battery life (up to)||90 Minutes||150 Minutes||90 Minutes||360 Minutes||180 Minutes|
|Position in ranking||n/a||8||25||9||7|
Characteristics iRobot Roomba e5
Vibrating mopping padVibrations will help to clean the floor better when wet cleaningNo
Cleaning typeПод влажной уборкой не стоит думать что это заменит Вам мытье пола шваброй, но протереть влажной тряпкой ламинат - пылесос сможет :)Dry
Suction power1700 Pa
Cleaning area150 m²
Dust container volume500 ml
Self-cleaning baseFrom the advantages of the base - you will save time for cleaning the container of the robot. Cons: Noise when cleaning, necessity to buy garbage bags. The base will not save you from brushing the wound hair from the turbo brushNo
Number of side brushes1 PC
Overcoming the thresholdsup to 1.8 cm
Control typeFrom smartphone
Integration with cloud servicesAmazon Alexa
Dust collector filling indicatorYes
Battery life (up to)90 Minutes
Charging time2.00 Hours
Dimensions and equipment
owner's guide and documentation package
AdditionallyPremium 3-stage Cleaning System
Before buying a product, check the specifications and configuration with the seller, or visit the official website.
Video Reviews iRobot Roomba e5
Users also compare
Users also compared with
Latest News and Articles about iRobotAll news
Unveiling the Top 5 Mid-Budget Robot Vacuum Cleaners of 2023
Revolutionizing Home Cleaning: The iRobot Roomba i6 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
Roborock E5 vs. iRobot Roomba 676: A Comprehensive Comparison of Two Top Robot Vacuums
Revolutionize Your Cleaning Routine with the iRobot Roomba i4 EVO
iRobot Roomba Combo j7+: The Future of Home Cleaning Unveiled