Robot vacuum cleaner with wet cleaning AirRobo T10 Plus
Cleaning type:Dry and wet
Suction power:2700 Pa
Dust container volume:250 ml
Water tank volume:300 ml
Cartography:Lidar navigation with SLAM
Description AirRobo T10 Plus
- Intelligent vacuum cleaner robot: With Lidar navigation and 23 sensor sets, your Airrobo T10+ can effectively avoid obstacles and prevent falls, it learns and maps your home to find the best way to clean.
- [ Deflates itself for up to 45 days ] The 3300 ml dust bag holds dirt and debris for up to 45 days.
- Deep cleaning: Max 2700 Pa suction power with automatic carpet boost, deep cleaning of dirt, deposits and hair on the carpet and hard floor.
- Customise your daily cleaning: With the Tuya app, you can adjust the cleaning plan, adjust different suction levels and water quantities, mark an area on the map for cleaning. Works with Alexa and Google Home.
- Smart charging: the Airrobo T10+ robot vacuum cleaner runs up to 250 minutes on a single charge. When the battery is empty, it returns to the charging station, charges and can continue to where it left off.
|RoboVac 30||T10 Plus||Alpha 2 Pro||S8 Plus||L80|
|Cleaning type||Dry||Dry and wet||Dry and wet||Dry and wet||Dry and wet|
|Suction power||1500 Pa||2700 Pa||4000 Pa||2700 Pa||4000 Pa|
|Cleaning area||120 m²||n/a m²||420 m²||180 m²||n/a m²|
|Dust container volume||600 ml||250 ml||3000 ml||300 ml||250 ml|
|Water tank volume||n/a ml||300 ml||320 ml||350 ml||n/a ml|
|Cartography||n/a||Lidar navigation with SLAM||Lidar (LDS)||Lidar (LDS)||Lidar (LDS)|
|Battery life (up to)||100 Minutes||250 Minutes||220 Minutes||180 Minutes||n/a Minutes|
|Position in ranking||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a|
Characteristics AirRobo T10 Plus
Vibrating mopping padVibrations will help to clean the floor better when wet cleaningNo
Cleaning typeПод влажной уборкой не стоит думать что это заменит Вам мытье пола шваброй, но протереть влажной тряпкой ламинат - пылесос сможет :)Dry and wet
Suction power2700 Pa
Dust container volume250 ml
Water tank volume300 ml
Self-cleaning baseFrom the advantages of the base - you will save time for cleaning the container of the robot. Cons: Noise when cleaning, necessity to buy garbage bags. The base will not save you from brushing the wound hair from the turbo brushYes
Number of side brushes1 PC
Overcoming the thresholdsup to 1.5 cm
CartographyLidar navigation with SLAM
Navigation capabilitiesBuilding a room map
Manual robot control (from the app)
Room cleaning / Zone cleaning
Control typeManual (from the button on the vacuum cleaner)
Integration with cloud servicesAmazon Alexa
Dust collector filling indicatorNo
Battery life (up to)250 Minutes
Dimensions and equipment
EquipmentRobot vacuum cleaner
Automatic dirt disposal base and charging station
Disposable dust bag
Main brush and main brush cover
2-in-1 water tank
HEPA filter and sponge
Extra side brush
Additionally3.3 L dust bag
Before buying a product, check the specifications and configuration with the seller, or visit the official website.
Instructions for AirRobo T10 Plus
Video Reviews AirRobo T10 Plus
Users also compare
Users also compared with
Latest News and ArticlesAll news
How to Maintain and Clean Your Roborock Robot Vacuum for Optimal Performance
Troubleshoot and Resolve Wi-Fi Connectivity Issues with Roborock S6/S6 MaxV
Are Robot Vacuums Pet-Friendly?
Navigating the Future: 3D Obstacle Avoidance in Robot Vacuums"
Roborock Vacuum Cleaners Series S vs. Q: Which One Suits Your Needs?