Robot vacuum cleaner AirRobo P10
Suction power:2600 Pa
Cleaning area:130 m²
Dust container volume:510 ml
Cartography:Smart (Gyroscope / Motion Tracking Sensor)
Description AirRobo P10
- A side brush and a main brush combined with a high suction power of up to 2600 Pa allow deep cleaning of carpets and hard floors by effectively removing even deep-seated dust and pet hair.
- The latest brushless motor from Nedic makes the AirRobo P10 more reliable, durable, quieter and more energy efficient. The improved noise reduction design (59dB in quiet cleaning mode) prevents the vacuum cleaner from disturbing you at work.
- Smart app and voice control: with the Tuya app, you can easily set up cleaning schedules, change cleaning modes, select suction modes and control the cleaning direction. You can start or stop cleaning with your voice via Alexa and Google Assistant.
- Collision and fall protection: the Airrobo P10 will be your smart partner at home or in the office. You can adjust the suction power depending on the floor material and dirt. Highly sensitive sensors ensure that the robot does not fall or collide and does not damage your furniture and walls.
- 3.1" thin housing makes it easier to clean the robot in a small space. It is very suitable for small spaces between beds, sofas and corners. The robot vacuum cleaner can overcome 0.47 inch obstacles and 15° inclinations.
- Running time of 140 minutes and automatic charging: the vacuum cleaner robot can work for 140 minutes after a full charge, schedule, point, edge and zigzag route cleaning, making it perfect for cleaning your home or office. The robot vacuum automatically returns to the charging station for charging, so you can easily start the next cleaning.
|Cleaning type||Dry||Dry and wet||Dry and wet||Dry and wet||Dry and wet|
|Suction power||2600 Pa||4000 Pa||4000 Pa||3000 Pa||3000 Pa|
|Cleaning area||130 m²||120 m²||n/a m²||180 m²||180 m²|
|Dust container volume||510 ml||250 ml||430 ml||350 ml||500 ml|
|Water tank volume||n/a ml||450 ml||230 ml||150 ml||500 ml|
|Cartography||Smart (Gyroscope / Motion Tracking Sensor)||Gyroscope||Lidar (LDS)||Lidar (LDS)||Smart (Lidar)|
|Battery life (up to)||140 Minutes||110 Minutes||180 Minutes||190 Minutes||120 Minutes|
|Position in ranking||90||95||n/a||n/a||n/a|
Characteristics AirRobo P10
Vibrating mopping padVibrations will help to clean the floor better when wet cleaningNo
Cleaning typeПод влажной уборкой не стоит думать что это заменит Вам мытье пола шваброй, но протереть влажной тряпкой ламинат - пылесос сможет :)Dry
Suction power2600 Pa
Cleaning area130 m²
Dust container volume510 ml
Self-cleaning baseFrom the advantages of the base - you will save time for cleaning the container of the robot. Cons: Noise when cleaning, necessity to buy garbage bags. The base will not save you from brushing the wound hair from the turbo brushNo
Number of side brushes2 PC
Overcoming the thresholdsup to 1.2cm
CartographySmart (Gyroscope / Motion Tracking Sensor)
Navigation capabilitiesManual robot control (from the app)
Control typeManual (from the button on the vacuum cleaner)
Remote control (IR)
Integration with cloud servicesAmazon Alexa
Dust collector filling indicatorNo
Battery life (up to)140 Minutes
Charging time5.00 Hours
Dimensions and equipment
EquipmentAirRobo P10 Robot Vacuum
Remote control (batteries NOT included)
Before buying a product, check the specifications and configuration with the seller, or visit the official website.
Instructions for AirRobo P10
Video Reviews AirRobo P10
Rating by parameters AirRobo
Qwerty Rating (Beta Version) of products based on GA analytics of views, comparisons and other parameters. Allows the user to understand how popular this product is among other models that are presented on the site
Users also compare
Users also compared with
Latest News and ArticlesAll news
How to Maintain and Clean Your Roborock Robot Vacuum for Optimal Performance
Troubleshoot and Resolve Wi-Fi Connectivity Issues with Roborock S6/S6 MaxV
Are Robot Vacuums Pet-Friendly?
Navigating the Future: 3D Obstacle Avoidance in Robot Vacuums"
Roborock Vacuum Cleaners Series S vs. Q: Which One Suits Your Needs?